Terms and conditions
- On your day of arrival your room will be available from 2 pm. However, upon prior arrangement you may have access to your room earlier than 2 pm. This does not constitute a contractual claim. If you intend to arrive later than 6 pm, please give us a short notice. To ensure the same service offered to you to our other guests, we must ask you to vacate your room between 10 am and 10.30 am on your day of departure.
- Treat the interior of your room with great care, as we will make you liable for all damages incurred during your stay. Furthermore, you assume full liability for all damages caused by your children and pets. We kindly ask you to leave behind all objects belonging to the hotel, again, you will be liable for any loss or damage.
- Pets are allowed on the premises upon prior arrangement. This is subject to the written acceptance of our terms and conditions set out in our special leaflet on pets.
- In case of non-performance/ cancellation of an agreed contract/ booking, or part thereof, you will have to pay 80 % of the booking volume in accordance with § 537 I BGB if we cannot conclude a substitute contract. Therefore, we strongly recommend a travel cancellation insurance.
- The agreed number of persons constitutes the maximum number upon which can be contracted.
- We exclude any liabilty for damages due to force majeure etc.
- Subsidiary agreements, modifications and amendments of this contract must be in writing.
- We accept cash and electronic cash payments. If you intend to pay with your ec-card, you will require your PIN-number. We remind you that many banks nowadays limit the use of your ec-card to a daily limit (often € 1500,-).